Do you need a certificate/ the COVID certificate for a flight/ stay abroad or for another reason (e.g. club/ event visit)?
NOTE: You will find the most common questions & answers in the FAQs.
Please note the following information for a test:
– Only persons older than 6 years will be tested with antigen rapid test (nasal swab)
– Only persons without symptoms will be tested
– Persons who have recently experienced a nose injury or recently underwent surgical intervention on their nose will not be tested
– Antigen rapid tests will always be conducted as nasal swab
– We are unable to provide you with any information about entry regulations for your destination country
– You are solely responsible for entry regulations
– If you need the test for another reason, you can come to the Abklärungsstation without reservation/booking appointment (during opening hours)